Real wood blinds take the versatility of the faux wood blind to another level. They are durable and lightweight so they are perfect for large windows where a faux wood blind would be too heavy. With a wide variety of solid colors and stains, wood blinds are also available in slat sizes ranging from 1-inch to 2 ½-inches.
Why wood blinds?
- While typically a bit more expensive than a faux wood blind, they are still one of the least expensive options in window coverings.
- They allow for light control with the tilt of the slat to keep the heat and damaging UV rays off your floors and furniture
- Perfect for matching white and off-white window casings but also available in other color and stain options.
- Available in 1, 1 3/8, 2, and 2 ½-inch slats to fit any decorating style.
- Cloth tape is available for additional decorating options
- There are cordless options available including motorization.
- All blinds come with a decorative crown valance.
- Available as a “routless” privacy blind to eliminate the dozens of small light holes when the blind is closed
Call us for a free consultation where we will explain all of the options in detail. Installation is always free, too! We offer wood blinds from Hunter Douglas, Norman Window Fashions, Timber Blinds, and CACO to name a few. All of these manufacturers offer blinds with a lifetime warranty.